I had an absolute blast at NOLA StoryCon last month. I’ve been hustling on deadline since then (new books are coming! Details as soon as I can share them!), which means I didn’t give y’all a great NOLA recap.
- Sharing an umbrella with a reader in the French Quarter
- My discovery that “Milk Punch” is damn close to a Brandy Alexander, and then explaining Mueller family Christmas drinks to others.
- Melissa Marr and I sword fighting on a balcony (there is video of this on my Facebook page)
- Making dinner buddies with a rad couple from San Francisco (shout out to Dy and Erik!)
- Signing shoes for fans
- Getting all the “wise wisdom” I could out of Molly Harper’s mom Judy
READERS & ‘RITAS IS ON DECK NOW
Luckily, I have another event just around the corner. I’ll be at Fresh Fiction’s Readers & ‘ritas 2017 in Allen, Texas, November 10-12. I’ll try to do better about photos. In the meantime, Fresh Fiction interviewed me. You can find out what book made me fall hard for urban fantasy, who I imagined as Callie and Derek when writing Borrowed Souls, and where my Southern Vampire Mysteries loyalty lies. Fun stuff all around.
There are still tickets available for Reader & ‘ritas. Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of the keynotes, which is super exciting for yours truly. Come hang out!
I’m rounding out my travel calendar for 2018. Let me know if there are events you love the most that you’d like me to attend. While I can’t make promises, I’m eager to try new events and see more of you guys!